The Tempo Streaming Media Appliance provides the capabilities of our Tempo Enterprise Media Platform to organizations that prefer to manage their own communications infrastructure. Attached to the enterprise network, it provides content distribution via enterprise WAN, Internet CDN, satellite or a combination of themall. The Appliance hosts Tempo Enterprise Media software, which delivers high-quality, interactive video – live or recorded – for employee training, internal communications and digital display across computers, televisions and mobile devices around the world. Tempo’s powerful, intuitive management system lets you:
- Upload, manage and publish video content for on-demand distribution
- Schedule and produce live events that include audience interaction
- Manage your distribution network
- Create and manage the viewer database
- Understand usage with powerful analytics
- Web based centralized content targeting and management system
- Protected file and stream content delivery using Fazzt FEC®
- Integrated DVB-S2 satellite receiver, IP network interfaces, and 802.11N WiFi
- Hardware video decoding enabling HD (1080P) video output
- Live video recording and indexing
- Video on Demand to multiple endpoints - Local monitor, PCs and WiFi clients
- Video streaming to LAN connected Set Top Decoders
- A solid-state drive for OS and control system that provides reliable system performance
Need More Information?
Globecomm also provides the Tempo Enterprise Media Platform as a hosted service, distributing content securely to computers, televisions and mobile devices. For more information on the Tempo Appliance or Tempo Platform, contact your nearest Globecomm office.