Globecomm's customer support provides a single reliable, cost-effective point of contact for maintenance requests, troubleshooting and customer reporting. The customer support provides Tier-One troubleshooting and, when necessary, escalates issues to Tier-Two support.
The Customer Support is responsible for
- Client authentication for accepting support requests
- Logging a service request
- Providing the client with a reference number for the request
- Providing clients with updates relative to their service requests
- Closing the request once the support team has deemed it resolved