Globecomm's customer support provides a single reliable, cost-effective point of contact for maintenance requests, troubleshooting and customer reporting. The customer support provides Tier-One troubleshooting and, when necessary, escalates issues to Tier-Two support.
The Customer Support is responsible for
- Client authentication for accepting support requests
- Logging a service request
- Providing the client with a reference number for the request
- Providing clients with updates relative to their service requests
- Closing the request once the support team has deemed it resolved
Globecomm's Trouble Ticketing System
For Clients with existing accounts with approved user name and passwords to access live ticket tracking.
» click here for support
Globecomm's Live Traffic Load Usage System.
For Client with existing accounts with approved user name and passwords to access live Multi Router Traffic Graph data:
» click to see your traffic