Globecomm has broken the price-performance barrier for broadband with a global maritime communications service delivering IP connections to shipping lanes and ports worldwide. We deliver a total solution including onboard equipment, satellite bandwidth and managed network services. You get seamless connectivity for data, voice, Internet and video, increasing your operational efficiency, safety and crew welfare at a substantial savings.
Globecomm provides a range of maritime communications plans for every operating budget:
- Our enterprise-class service provides ships at sea with the same access to the enterprise network for voice, Internet, data and video applications available in an office on shore.
- Less expensive plans provide fixed amounts of bandwidth at a guaranteed rate with the ability to grow capacity on demand.
Ship owners invest in maritime communications networks in order to increase the operational efficiency, performance and safety of their fleets. A high-efficiency converged network supports voice, data, Internet access and even video through fixed amounts of bandwidth that provide a predictable cost of operations. Enterprise-level connectivity aboard ship enables applications including:
- Voice calling and fax
- Emial and Internet access, including large file transfers
- Ship telematics
- Fuel optimization solutions
- Business management applications including ERP
- Remote PC maintenance and repair
- Distance learning and videoconferencing
Need More Information?
Contact Globecomm Maritime.