Network owners face compliance and certification requirements from many different regulatory agencies and trade groups. Cytelics is thoroughly familiar with governmental and third-party compliance and certification programs, and provides network penetration testing and audit and reporting services on every aspect of the network.
Compliance with regulatory and legislative mandates is the basis for any cyber security program. Closely coupled with compliance is governance and risk management. Combined they provide a foundation for deploying cyber security measures. The Cytelics Audit and Reporting service measures how cyber security has been applied and managed in regard to compliance requirements faced by our customers.
- Compliance requirements definition
- Asset identification
- Analysis of policies and their implementation
- Analysis of configuration and change management practices
- Capture and safeguard of evidentiary data required for compliance
- Develop Audit Report that details
- Compliance requirements
- Audit scope
- Audit details
- Recommended remediation activity
- Network Mapping: Identification and accountability for all systems resident on a network, whether known or unknown.
- Network Traffic Capture: Collection and analysis of all data communicated on a subject network for a specified period of time.
- Cataloging of Computer Systems Configurations: Tabulation for each computer system of network and security settings, application software loads, operating system load and other critical factors.
Need More Information?
Contact your nearest Globecomm office.