Cytelics goes beyond repairing problems and filling gaps, with risk mitigation services and information security management to increase the security and resilience of your network. A customer-specific mitigation plan covers everything from information security management processes to advanced planning tools for the enterprise. For a typical risk mitigation plan, Cytelics:
- Deploys custom toolsets into customer network
- Initiates monitoring services
- Provides infrastructure upgrade services
- Deploys risk and information security management protocols
- Provides forensics including detailed ongoing reporting
Risk Mitigation Service Description
Risk Mitigation focuses on reducing your susceptibility to cyber security incidents. A comprehensive Risk Mitigation plan includes our Vigilance service which introduces 24x7 external network monitoring from the Cytelics network operations center, infrastructure upgrade services, information security management, and forensic analysis and reporting of attempted cyber attacks.
- Remote network monitoring
- Real time monitoring of your high-value cyber targets
- Immediate corrective action
- Automatic alert notification
- After action attack analysis and reporting
- Trending analysis
- Infrastructure upgrade services
- Site report detailing recommended system and network architecture upgrades
- Updated site documentation
- Cost/benefit analysis of suggested upgrades
- Bill of Materials
Need More Information?
Contact your nearest Globecomm office.