Once assessment has been completed and an audit performed, the identified vulnerabilities and risks are the subject of effective remediation programs. Cytelics will plug the gaps and harden processes, procedures, business IT systems and critical infrastructure to resist incursion. Instead of a onesize-fits-all solution, Cytelics implements a customized repair and recovery program based on items detailed in the assessment, including:
- Repair and restoration work to remedy problem areas
- Network access protection review to update customer systems
- Infrastructure upgrade study for installed components
- Custom toolset needs explored for customer specific needs
- Customer training on industry best practices
Remediation picks up where the Risk Assessment left off. All security discrepancies identified in the Risk Assessment report are analyzed and briefed to the customer. With assistance from site personnel, the Cytelics team develops a prioritized Remediation task list to address immediate network access protection concerns and outlines a strategic approach for secure operations in the future. This task list is used as the basis for development of a Remediation Statement of Work (SOW).
Our Remediation Services Include:
- Review of security discrepancies
- Network access protection architecture
- Network device configurations
- Server and workstation configurations
- OS and application software status
- Development of site Remediation SOW
- Prioritized task list
- Task implementation approach
- Personnel responsibilities
- Daily status reports
- Final task completion report
Need More Information?
Contact your nearest Globecomm office.