Are you seeking faster growth, greater flexibility or higher profitability from your wireless network? Globecomm can get you there. We are a full-service mobile and wireless communications solutions provider, offering a wide range of 2G/3G/4G-LTE services, technologies and network design expertise, including:
- Mobile hosted and managed services from our state-of-the-art hosted cores supporting CDMA and GSM across all generations
- Wireless base stations and backhaul equipment, including unique products supporting the transition from 3G to 4G /LTE
- Professional Services, from specification and engineering to implementation
MVNE/MVNO Services: Flexible, Reliable & Affordable Way to Run
Your Own Mobile Communication Network
- Wireless 4G to Go is a uniquely cost-effective way to deploy 4G/LTE services across a 2G/3G network in order to access roaming revenues, deliver triple play or preserve a license.
- Lifecycle support for individual systems and complete networks, from installation and monitoring to optimization
- Cyber Security: Cytelics information security services from assessment to vigilance.
From Hosted Services to Wireless Technology, Network Design & Support
Globecomm specializes in helping carriers profitably serve markets with unique challenges. Our services and products solve the operational and business problems of serving low-density and remote areas, deploying advanced services on legacy cellular networks, restoring service and providing secured communications on short notice. We offer:
- A wide range of hosted end-to-end cellular network solutions, from access and switching through value added services and billing, that can grow rapidly and protect you against obsolescence
- The know-how, team, partners, tools and facilities to make your complex network challenges simple
- The ability to monitor and manage traffic, and to test new technologies, to keep the network operating at peak performance and availability
Explore Globecomm's wireless communications and wireless mobile communication products and services described on our site, or contact your nearest Globecomm office.