As 4G/LTE rapidly expands, the business case for offering 2G and 3G services comes under increasing challenge. But these CDMA and GSM platforms are still the mainstay of most wireless networks, especially in low-density markets. Mobile operators want to maintain and grow their 2G/3G capabilities but also need to sharpen their competitive edge in terms of advanced services and rising demand for higher data speeds.
For many, the solution is to devote their internal resources to marketing and customers ervice while relying on Globecomm for technology solutions, hosted or managed services, and a wide range of value-added benefits, including:
- SMS and MMS
- Prepaid and post-paid billing
- SS7 clearinghouse
- E911 phase 2
- CALEA/lawful intercept
- Least-cost long-distance
Whether you choose to host your services at Globecomm’s Mobile Switching Center or have us remotely manage your own core, we offer an end-to-end solution including:
- Service provisioning with seamless interface to your customer service management platform
- The hosted or managed services of our core, either taking the place of your own switch or enhancing its capabilities
- Backhaul via multiple redundant routes
- Termination to the PTSN and Tier 1 Internet POP
- Network monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization from our Network Operations Center
Need Systems With That Service?
In addition to wireless services, we can build, upgrade or extend your Radio Access Network, from design and integration to provisioning and installation of every element of the network. We often combine upgrade of field equipment with hosted or managed services to offer a substantial boost to capabilities at a surprisingly low cost. We can even implement an overlay network that leverages your 2G/3G spectrum to provide 4G/LTE services.
Need More Information?
Contact your nearest Globecomm office.