Our hosted core can provide a fully-managed 4G/LTE service, with simultaneous throughput ranging from 20 to 40 Mbps, using your existing 2G/3G spectrum. Our innovative and cost-effective IP offload design provides policy control with deep packet inspection and guaranteed quality of service. We support any vendor’s eNodeB, can integrate to any 2G/3G core for full interoperability, and provide complete solutions for MBR and USB MBR.
Globecomm’s Unique Approach to 4G/LTE Services
Our solution provides a carrier grade, tier 1switch core with a unique, in-region converged packet gateway. A low cost approach with a fast time to market, from a secure and trusted partner. This solution enables startup and rural network operations to deliver "big network" capabilities. We have created an integrated Converged Packet Gateway, interoperable to the radio network and core; it's designed to deliver a low cost IP breakout.
Get the Complete Solution with the Globecomm Advantage
- Carrier Grade Tier 1 4G Core – delivered by a secure and trusted vendor/partner
- In-region CPG includes MME, PGW and SGW – reducing backhaul expense
- Security and Policy Control administered through simple GUI's
- 3GPP R10 Standards Adherence
- Rapid Deployment and Low Cost Solutions
- Usage Based Pricing
- Dramatically Reduce Your Cost Per Gross Add (CPGA) for New Subscribers
- Backward Compatible to Legacy Systems (2G, 3G & 4G)
- Reduce the Need for LTE Engineering Manpower
- Reduce Churn by Lowering Competitive Services at Lower Prices
Need More Information?
For more information on hosted 4G/LTE services, 4G MVNO services and more, contact your nearest Globecomm office.